Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tairrie B Car Accident

YouTube
This video documents Tairrie's rehab and recovery from her car accident as she is about to go into the studio to record the vocals for the new My Ruin album 'Throat Full of Heart". ... View Video

Images of Tairrie B Car Accident

Www.redblob.co.uk
Sports Car PRICE29 U2 Pride (In The Name Of Love) 12IS202 WIP6679 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For IS328 Pop CIDU210 The Joshua Tree CIDU26 Tairrie B (ex-Tura Satana) SMASCD019 My Vitriol Always Your Way INFECT95CDS My White Bedroom House Of Love offshoot PLASLP002 ... Content Retrieval

Images of Tairrie B Car Accident

My Ruin - Throat Full Of Heart Review - About.com Heavy Metal
It's packed with 2 1/2 hours of behind the scenes video & studio footage of the band, a mini movie documenting Tairrie B's serious car accident and recovery, and a couple of videos. My Ruin has been around for a while, and has built a loyal fanbase. ... Read Article

The D.O.C. - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Months after the release of No One Can Do It Better, The D.O.C. almost died when a car accident resulted in crushing his larynx, permanently changing his voice. Tairrie B; Will 1X; Yomo & Maulkie; Hopsin; Albums: Ruthless Records Tenth Anniversary: Decade of Game , , Read in ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment